In a couple weeks I will be hosting a Stella & Dot party at my home. I am so excited because for one they have amazing jewelry and also because I love hosting parties though I have never done one of these before.
Check out their amazing pieces. I will put another post that you can order from for my party once we get it set up if you can't make it.
Here are some of the fabulous pieces I have bought recently and LOVE!
I got these little beauties just for signing up to host a party! I have a silver pair that I wear about 6 days out of the week. They go with everything even when you are dressing very casual.
Just got these in the mail, haven't got to wear them yet!
Love the new wrap bracelets! I got the silver one and sporting it today!

0 comments:
Post a Comment