I have been obsessed lately trying to find different ideas for Parker's big girl room. She is still good in her crib so that leaves me with plenty of time. Before she was born we were trying to sell our old house so I couldn't really paint or put much on the walls. So this time around I feel likegoing all out.
Her crib turns into a full size bed with a headboard and footboard. Luckily we already have a full size matress. Her furniture is black right now so I will have to spraypaint it all white. Her headboard has bars going down so I am going to cover it with fabric. I haven't found the exact fabric I want but I do want it to closely resemble this but in a lighter pink.
Next up...the bedding!! I searched and searched for the perfect bedding and I finally found it on laurenslinens.com and for a great price. I can only imagine how many times I will be washing it with a 2 year old that isn't potty trained yet. So I went for cheap :)
I chose the mint green color.
I have been eyeing some really cute lamp shades from Hobby Lobby. Tanner is off for a few days so he was nice enough to go buy them for me!
I keep going back and forth on the walls. I know I want 3 walls just a basic white/creme color. Too much pink/color freaks me out after awhile. The main wall, where her bed is at, I want either painted stripes or a stencil. I just don't want it too busy.
I love the big horizontal stripes on this wall.
Stencil with light pink.
I can't get on pinterest at work so I have to resort to my blog for idea posting :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment