THIS IS DEFINITELY A FAVORITE!!!
I made this last night and it was a huge hit for Tanner & I, Parker..not so much! She did indulge in the guacamole and chips though. I originally got the idea off Pinterest. I can't get on pinterest at work and I wanted to run to the store on my lunch break so I googled it and this one popped up...easy peasy!
TACO PIZZA
1 lb hamburger meat
1 12in pizza crust
1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese
Taco Bell Seasoning (any taco seasoning you want really)
Toppings! We chose:
shredded lettuce
chopped tomoatoes
avacados
salsa
Brown the hambuger meat and then add the seasoning and 3/4 cup of water and let simmer for about 8-10 minutes. Layer the meat & cheese onto the pizza crust and bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes. Then top with whatever toppings you choose. SOOO GOOD!

1 comments:
OMG, I'm so trying this!! Thank you!!! :)
Post a Comment