I will only make simple recipes. If they require more than 6 main ingredients then I usually don't make it. I have never been a cook but I do try hard sometimes to make meals and eat at home. I made this last night and it was delish!! And it was so simple ;)
SWISS CHICKEN
5 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 stick of butter
6 slices swiss cheese
1 box of stouffers chicken
Cut thawed chicken breasts and lay at bottom of 9x13 baking pan. Mix together the milk and soup and pour over chicken. Lay the slices of cheese over that. Then pour the box of stuffing on the top. Melt your butter and drizzle it over the top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. I made green beans to go with it.
GARLIC GREEN BEANS
1 bag whole frozen green beans
1/2 stick butter
garlic salt
pepper
Put your green beans into a small baking dish (8x8). Melt your butter and pour over green beans. Put as much garlic salt and pepper as you want. Bake beside your chicken at 350 for 45 minutes.
Easy Peasy!
Luckily Tanner & I both had a free lunch at work today, free dinner with work tonight and another free lunch at work tomorrow. I don't have to cook for a couple days :)
Luckily Tanner & I both had a free lunch at work today, free dinner with work tonight and another free lunch at work tomorrow. I don't have to cook for a couple days :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment