Friday, August 19, 2011

Punta Cana, DR

This was probably my favorite vacation! I am usually not a big fan of food in other places but the food here was great (I'm a picky eater)!! The friends we went with were so much fun and the hotel was huge and gorgeous. The people there weren't the friendliest though. We got to do parasailing, I can now mark it off the bucket list but I can't say I would do it again. We stayed in the pool most of the time but did enjoy the beach, casino and buffets too! Tanner and I got massages on our last day there while the rest of the group with snuba diving. It was a perfect vacation to end our Summer with.

Leaving Charlotte headed for DR!
Our jacuzzi bath

View from our balcony.
First night there we hit up the pool & bar :)
Headed to our steakhouse dinner
The gorgeous Punta Cana beach
First time to parasail!
I'm not going to lie, I was freaking out!
Walking the beach of our resort
Josh's 30th birthday dinner!
Our last night we ate at the Japanese Restaurant and it was amazing!!
I left all the crazy photos out from our trip to save embarassment from all of us :)
I'm sad all of our trips are over with but I'm excited for the Fall with our family and all the holidays!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks beautiful! Glad your back safe! (I really like your group prom poses) hehe.

Unknown said...

What was the name of your resort? I have friends who just had their honeymoon in Punta Cuna!

Marina said...

Man, y'all have been world travelers here of late! How fun! Btw, I love the maxi green/white stripe dress you have on - cuteness!

Btw, thanks SO much for the info about the wall; we ended up using the other side which is royal blue b/c it was the wrong time of day for the turquoise side b/c of the sun. They turned out GREAT! I am super, super excited. So, thanks for sharing!! :)

♥Jodi said...

Tara, we stayed at the Majestic Elegance...it was amazing! One of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at.
Marina, thank you and I am so glad you found that wall. WE don't have lots of options here in Midland so we all have to share info :)))

Angela said...

LOVE all your pics! I want to see the *good* ones! hehe :) Glad you are back!