Parker slept in her big girl bed for the 1st time last night...we just started the second night. She did AMAZING last night. Cried for about 3 minutes then was out. We have heard way too many stories that started off like this and then got worse so we aren't getting our hopes up quite yet. I don't think she knows she can get off the bed on her own. She still asks us to help her so we aren't telling her just yet :)
She looks so tiny in this big bed...sniff :(
But she was so excited!
She of course had to have all her favorite animals with her :)
We are still working on her room. Lots done but lots more to do. Her daddy did an amazing job on the stripes! I feel like I go too fast sometimes on her growing up. Now that we did all this room transformation I wonder why I hurried it so much? She still had time but oh well we already came this far :(
Parker also has moved up to the 2 year class at church. Tanner and I start volunteering in there next week so we will get to be with her.
A little picture taking before church this past Sunday.
Parker is also able to sing her ABC's, count to ten and sing all of "Jesus Loves Me". We are slowly working on potty training. I really don't think she is fully ready so we are not pushing her. She has gone 3 times in potty the past 2 weeks..haha...little progress right? :)

1 comments:
The walls look great!! Good job!
Post a Comment