I have been trying new recipes this week...here is another one we really enjoyed!
BEEF STROGANOFF
1 lb hamburger meat
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1 8oz sour cream
1 white onion chopped
1 bag egg noodles
1 can crunchy chinese noodles
soy cause
Brown hamburger meat on stove. Add onion in while cooking the meat. Then add in the soups & sour cream. Let that simmer for 10 minutes. Cook egg noddles on stove (these get soft really fast). Once the noodles are done you are ready! Get your plate...first get a scoop of egg noodles, then a scoop of crunchy noodles and then a big spoonful of the meat mixture. Then pour some soy sauce on top (sounds really weird but I promise the soy sauce makes the taste wonderful!)
ENJOY!!!

1 comments:
I made beef stroganoff this past Thursday night! It was so good! :) Your recipe looks good....a little different from mine.
Post a Comment