My friend Shelley made me her cookbook awhile back and I can't believe I have never made these before. Honestly the red enchilada sauce threw me off for awhile. I made these last night. I was even hesitant to use the whole can so I didnt and then ended up scraping for more red sauce from the pan...it was so good!! I meant to take a picture but easily forgot when I pulled them out because I was ready to dig in!
Smothered Beef & Bean Burritos
1 lb hamburger meat
1 can refried beans
1 white onion chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can red enchilada sauce
6 large tortillas
1 bag shredded cheese
Brown hamburger meat with the onion. Then add in the crème of mushroom soup & refried beans. Stir together really good. Then fill the tortillas with mixture. Lay them side by side in a 9*13 pan. Then pour the enchilada sauce over the burritos. Cover with the shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Soooo good & tons of leftovers to heat up...Yum!
ENJOY!

0 comments:
Post a Comment