I didn't take very many pics of Miami. Mainly because we were busy the whole time and I am not a huge fan of the camera while pregnant! The water and weather were gorgeous.
8th Beach I have been to. Before I met my husband I hadn't been anywhere. He has definitely broadened my horizon :)
The water was perfectly blue and the sand was clean and soft.
Water Taxi ride
Sunset
Now that I am DONE with trips until September I can finally crack down and work on Liam's nursery & think all things baby. I am also planning Parker's 3rd birthday for June since little man is due right around her birthday.
Prego Pics!
21 weeks
My daughter loves these pictures!
24 weeks
She wanted a picture with her pretty drawing :)
Liam's new outfit I picked up at TJ Maxx...so precious!!
Parker & I at Madison's 4th birthday party!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment