Monday, March 26, 2012

25 Weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks, almost out of my 2nd trimester...crazy
Size of baby: 13 1/2 inches!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed in at my appointment but opted to look away haha...who is keeping count? ;)
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett though my hubby is still trying to get Noble as the middle name ;)
Movement: TONS, especially after some sugar
Sleep: Really good lately, I have bad back problems so it's starting to hurt after I lay on one side too long.
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, being able to bend over
Cravings: Oreo Ice Cream!
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time, fingers are starting to swell a little, heat flashes
Best Moment this week: We had another sonogram on Friday to check the placement of my placenta again. It moved!!! yay!! And he was healthy & happy and for sure still a boy! And after upping my thyroid a million times it is finally in a good spot!
Patch is the size of a rutabaga & weighs 1 pound and 10 oz!

I got bad news on Friday that Liam wouldn't be able to get into Midland College Daycare (where Parker goes) until the beginning of next year. There was no way I could go 6 months on maternity leave...I could but half of it would be without pay. So I called this morning to a daycare my Brother & Sister in law use and luckily they will have a spot for him at 8 weeks!! So thankful, my boss is going to be very thankful too ;)

0 comments: