Thursday, March 29, 2012

Parker :)

Parker & her daddy!
 Went to "look" at the Easter bunny. She wouldn't dare sit on his lap...now that's all she talks about!
 Playing Games...she loves watching her daddy play
 Yesterday was my dads birthday so we sent him this picture!

So funny how things change. I used to look back on pictures and nag my mom about NEVER fixing or brushing my hair...I always looked homeless. But now seeing Parker's pictures I realize I do the exact same thing. It does get brushed but you couldn't ever tell. Her hair is so curly and she plays hard :)

Parker at 32 Months...This is mainly for my "scrapbook"
 sing ABC's
Spell her name with words...not writing.
Counts to 30
Counts to 10 in Spanish
Knows the days of the week
Knows the months of the year
Can point out all letters
Finally knows her colors...whew...that one took awhile
Loves to sing this little light of mine
Obsessed with church...that's all she wants to do!
Has no interest in using the potty. Little does she know I am about to whip her into potty train mode in 2 weeks. I need 3 full days with her!! I will not buy diapers for 2 kids.
Calls corn dogs - horn dogs & we can't correct her haha
Has the best personality!
Great helper with the dogs
Calls her baby brother Patch
hates the bathtub ;( Has to take a shower with Tanner or I
Will do anything to go to the park
Loves candy and all things sugar...my fault there
Very girly
Loves her daycare, teachers and friends she has made.
Finally sleeps by herself again...from 8-7
Doesn't like naps
has lucky charm cereal for breakfast EVERY morning
Says her own prayers every night & before meals that keep us entertained
Loves to dance and perform for us on her stage (fireplace)

I love this age! But I say that about every age ;)


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, so I have to comment because the whole corn dog thing just gave me the best laugh!!! She is a cutie pie and it sure seems like you have been blessed with a wonderul little girl!! And congrats on the baby boy! I am sure he will look up to his adorable big sister!! Hope you are great! :)