How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: a foot long!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No clue! After a week on vacation I'm positive I gained at least 5 lbs this week Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett
Movement: Lots and I love it all, it's good reassurance! You can even see his little jabs now!
Movement: Lots and I love it all, it's good reassurance! You can even see his little jabs now!
Sleep: Really good lately, hope it stays like this
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, being able to bend over
Cravings: For St Patty's day my friend Ashley made green mint chocolate chip cookies and they are to die for. I ate about 10 that night and took about 10 home with me and they are GONE ;( More please!!
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time, can't bend over so well
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, being able to bend over
Cravings: For St Patty's day my friend Ashley made green mint chocolate chip cookies and they are to die for. I ate about 10 that night and took about 10 home with me and they are GONE ;( More please!!
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time, can't bend over so well
Best Moment this week: Liam got his first vacation on a cruise to Miami Beach...that's a whole other post.
We have a 24 1/2 week appointment this Friday and another sonogram since they want to check on my placenta placement again...can't wait!! I know he has grown a ton!
While I was away on vacation my awesome husband painted Liam's room and put together his crib. Last night we went to buy his dresser!
Patch is the of an ear of corn & weighs over 1 lb!

We have a 24 1/2 week appointment this Friday and another sonogram since they want to check on my placenta placement again...can't wait!! I know he has grown a ton!
While I was away on vacation my awesome husband painted Liam's room and put together his crib. Last night we went to buy his dresser!
Patch is the of an ear of corn & weighs over 1 lb!

0 comments:
Post a Comment