Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

 We had a busy busy weekend celebrating Easter! Though I have no idea how a big bunny & hunting easter eggs came out of this holiday but I still love to hide eggs and even find them with my niece. Parker is still a little young to capture the true meaning of Easter but we tried our best to tell her the Easter story. Heck, even I didn't learn the true meaning until a few years ago. We got to spend all weekend with lots of family!
Picture overload!!

12 Days of Easter at First Baptist


Decorating Easter cookies


Coloring eggs at Papa's


  On the hunt...

 So proud of her eggs


Easter bunny came for Parker and baby Patch

Finally in my 3rd trimester!!

Love them!!

Easter morning before church



Gigi, Nana & P

Love my family

 Egg hunt #2


My husband wouldn't quit giving my niece a hard time about still hunting eggs so he made her hold this sign..haha

4 generations!

Egg Hunt #3 with Laneybug

Some of the kiddos

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice!!

0 comments: