How Far Along: 28 weeks, 11 to go
Size of baby: 14.8 inches!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I quit looking ;)
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett
Movement: TONS, he is pushing hard on my bladder constantly
Sleep: restless legs, it's horrible.
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, being able to bend over, shaving my legs haha..that's a hard one now, normal clothes, sleeping on my back and stomach, sleeping a full night, picking up Parker
Movement: TONS, he is pushing hard on my bladder constantly
Sleep: restless legs, it's horrible.
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, being able to bend over, shaving my legs haha..that's a hard one now, normal clothes, sleeping on my back and stomach, sleeping a full night, picking up Parker
Cravings: Still craving Cheddars, I want it everyday!
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time, fingers are starting to swell a little, heat flashes, Starting to get "back pain" which I lucked out with Parker on that.
Best Moment this week: I had a check up and diabetes test on Friday. Liam was measuring right along and had a great heartbeat. But I also failed my diabetes test. I failed thhe first round with Parker but then passed the 3 hour one. I can't say I am shocked, I eat really really bad while I am pregant. I went right home and threw all of my sugary foods away...sniff sniff. I did pretty good this weekend on eliminating sugars. I go back Wednesday for the 3 hour test. I blacked out during the one hour one, it made me so sick so I'm a little nervous about the 3 hour one.
On another note...Parker stayed in panties most of the weekend and only had ONE accident!! Could I really have a 2 month break from diapers...we shall see. I sent her to school in panties today ;) Just tell your kids they will get bugs hahahaha
Patch is the size of a chinese cabbage & weighs 2.5 pounds!

Symptoms: Just hungry all the time, fingers are starting to swell a little, heat flashes, Starting to get "back pain" which I lucked out with Parker on that.
Best Moment this week: I had a check up and diabetes test on Friday. Liam was measuring right along and had a great heartbeat. But I also failed my diabetes test. I failed thhe first round with Parker but then passed the 3 hour one. I can't say I am shocked, I eat really really bad while I am pregant. I went right home and threw all of my sugary foods away...sniff sniff. I did pretty good this weekend on eliminating sugars. I go back Wednesday for the 3 hour test. I blacked out during the one hour one, it made me so sick so I'm a little nervous about the 3 hour one.
On another note...Parker stayed in panties most of the weekend and only had ONE accident!! Could I really have a 2 month break from diapers...we shall see. I sent her to school in panties today ;) Just tell your kids they will get bugs hahahaha
Patch is the size of a chinese cabbage & weighs 2.5 pounds!


0 comments:
Post a Comment