Monday, April 23, 2012

29 Weeks

How Far Along: 29 weeks, 10 to go
Size of baby: 15 inches!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I quit looking ;)
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett
Movement: TONS, he is pushing hard on my bladder constantly
Sleep: restless legs, it's horrible.
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, being able to bend over, shaving my legs haha..that's a hard one now, normal clothes, sleeping on my back and stomach, sleeping a full night, picking up Parker
Cravings: Still craving Cheddars, I want it everyday!
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time, fingers are starting to swell a little, heat flashes, bad back pain, stuffy nose
Best Moment this week: I passed my 3 hour gestational diabetes test on Wednesday!! I was actually kinda nervous with this one. 2 other ladies were there at the same time for their 3 hour one so we got to sit and chat and that made the time fly by. We all passed :) My next appointment is at 31 weeks and it's another sonogram!!
After my appointment on Wednesday I went home to lay down because my back was killing me. I have a bad back anyways and this baby is really pushing on something. I stayed in bed all day Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday. I am so happy to be back at work today & luckily all the resting helped it.
Patch is the size of a butternut squash & weighs 3 pounds!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Glad we past!!!