Wednesday, April 11, 2012

27 Weeks


How Far Along: 27 weeks, 3rd trimester..woohoo! 
Size of baby: 14 1/2 inches!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: ?? Will find out Friday
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett..it's official :)
Movement: TONS, especially after some sugar
Sleep: restless legs, it's horrible
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, being able to bend over, shaving my legs haha..that's a hard one now
Cravings: Finally got my Cheddars fix and we went all out. Spinach Dip, Chicken Ceasar Pasta Salad, Buffalo Chicken Wrap and a cookie monster! ahhhh, heaven!
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time, fingers are starting to swell a little, heat flashes
Best Moment this week: We got a lot more done on his room, it's almost complete. We had a sick little girl the past few days so haven't got too work on it but snuggling with my little girl was pretty amazing.
Patch is the size of a head of cauliflower weighs 2 pounds!

I go in Friday for my gestational diabetes testing. I failed the first round with Parker and had to go back for the 3 hour, which I passed. I am praying I pass the first round this time! But I do get to register at the hospital and hopefully pick a date for my c-section :)

0 comments: