Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend!



Tanner & his dad headed to LBK Friday afternoon to help his brother & sister in-law move from Lubbock to Tahoka. I stayed in Midland since I had Miss P and knew I would do nothing but be in everyone’s way while watching her. Tanner’s dad’s girlfriend gave me company so we had a little girl’s night. We went and ate at Olive Garden, had a glass of wine and then stayed up talking. That was the latest I have been up in along time...lol…so OLD!

Saturday morning we got up and went shopping! Parker has her 3 month pictures (is it already that time??) in a couple weeks so I have been trying too find some shoes to match her outfits. Her feet are sooo tiny…they barely fit in the size 0. But I did find a pair of shoes and Becky also bought some precious outfits for Parker :) We also met up with my mom at lunch for some yummy fajitas!!

There is an outfit that I had gotten from my friend Shelley, it was her little girl Madison’s dress, that Tanner loves but she hasn’t been able to wear it yet. Well I though it would be cute to put that on her for when he got home he would see her in it...but as soon as I put it on her I realized she had grown a lot and this would be the one and only time she could wear it..haha. They grow SO fast. It’s sad to think there are many dresses in her closet that she probably won’t ever get to wear. I just put onesies and pants on her for daycare.
Parker in her polo dress - Tanners favorite!

Sunday we went to church! We put Parker in the nursery this time…before we were just taking her with us but I never got to fully pay attention to the lesson. She did great at the nursery so we will continue doing that. We went to my dads for our weekly Sunday night dinner and now Tanner has the FLU. I just barely got my FLU shot this morning at work so hopefully I won’t get it and I can keep Parker from getting sick too!

I have also been making some small little Halloween bows. Here are a couple of them. I also makde some with some glittery spiders! They are not the best I know but I have fun making them!

0 comments: