Saturday, October 24, 2009

All about me!

I got this from a friends Blog & enjoyed reading hers so I thought I would do one as well. Thanks Sommer!

I AM...a new Mommy!

I WANT...to teach my sweet baby girl all about our loving Father

I HAVE...the perfect job

I KEEP...any bag from any gift I receive, I have a huge container of them

I WISH I COULD...COOK

I FEAR...something bad happening to my precious family

I HEAR...Ice Age 2, we love Sid :)

I DON"T THINK... I will ever like to work out

I REGRET... not doing better in school

I LOVE...snuggling up with Parker

I AM NOT...good with money

I DANCE...all the time, even in the car

I SING...a lot except when I pull up next to another car ;)

I NEVER...want to stop learning about GOD

I CRY WHEN I WATCH...sad movies, the Notebook gets me every time

I AM NOT ALWAYS...nice, something I def need to work on

I HATE THAT....our world is getting ScArY

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...what direction God is moving us in

I NEED...a new iron

I SHOULD...be doing this exact thing! Baby is napping, laundry & cleaning is all done. Birthday party in a few minutes!

0 comments: