My sweet little fatty turned 8 months yesterday! These last 8 month have been so fun watching Liam grow & having 2 sweet kids to love on. Eventhough he is 8 months old he still doesn't want to roll over, crawl or do anything that requires much work :) He is still working on teeth. Not one has popped through but we keep thinking anyday now since he usually has a small pond around him from his drool.
I have tried a couple times giving him puffs, yogurt bites, etc. and he would gag & we would have to throw him out of his chair and pound his back while giving his mommy a mild heart attack. I gave up for awhile! I decided last night to try again since it had been awhile and he sat & ate puffs like a champ!
He also said "dada" for the first time this weekend and now is on "dada" repeat :) I worked really hard with both kids to say momma...it must be harder to say ;)
My sweet little guy is growing up!
We had nice 80 degree weather here yesterday! I had bought this chunky guy 18-24 month mesh shorts & tshirts while in Houston. I didn't think he would be able to wear them this soon but we decided to pull them out on this hot day!
Pulled out sisters Lion!
Poor baby boy was sick last week. The dr said he just had a cold but sure acted like it was something worse! He passed out watching cartoons :(
So content!
Of course his buddy Coop stayed close by.
Sissy giving kisses before she heads to school.
We are glad he is feeling much better and that none of us caught what he had!

0 comments:
Post a Comment