Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentines Day


I spent the week before Valentines buying fun Pinterest projects for the kids valentines parties & their teachers. Of course, Parker could care less for all the fun extra details so this is really for my enjoyment.

Brownie Points for the Teachers!

Ring Pops for Parkers Class. So I printed this bag toppers that say You Rock, Valentine! Well I meant to buy pop rocks for them. Well when I was at HEB I saw a whole box of ring pops and thought what a fun idea so I bought them (not even thinking I already printed for pop rocks). So I start putting them together not realizing they dont go together. Oh well...they were still cute!

Liam's age is hard since he doesn't eat anything. I went with Teddy Grahams since most of the kids in his class are older.

Parker's class party

Love this little girl!

My sweet little heartbreaker!

Daddy made Parker a little snack (her favorite things) while he cooked dinner.
Heart shaped pop tarts, thin mint cookies, cheese & tortillas with honey :)

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dont you just love pinterest?! CUTE CUTE CUTE!