Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentines Date


Since Tanner & I really don't celebrate Valentines Day the last couple of years he has gone above & beyond for Parker. This is his time to spend some good quality time with her. This year he decided to take her on a special date. Parker picked out her dress. A big fluffy pink dress that she said looked like Cinderellas. She also helped him pick out his outfit & tie. She said that she was Cinderella, daddy was the Prince and that I could be the "Wick mother steps" (Wicked Stepmother) haha. She even kept calling him Prince the whole evening.. :)))))))
 
Tanner decided to take her to Swensons for ice cream & cokes :)

A little pre-date pictures for mommy

These 2 melt my heart. So thankful for their relationship!

Having a little fun :)

And I got to spend my Valentines with this sweet little guy who definitely holds a big chunk of my heart!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet thing to do, father/daughter date! And how cute is Liam, AWE!