Yay!! We finally made it to the half way mark! Getting closer and closer to meeting our son! We are actually a little over half way since we will have a scheduled c-section 1-2 weeks before the due date :)
How Far Along: 20 weeks (he is measuring 21 weeks)
Size of baby: 11 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: do I have to keep up with this one anymore? 18lbs!!
Maternity Clothes: of course
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Maternity Clothes: of course
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: Patch for now :)
Movement: Lots and I love it all, it's good reassurance!
Sleep: ok, toss and turn a lot
Sleep: ok, toss and turn a lot
What I miss: Not peeing every hour, my non prego clothes
Cravings: salty foods, frozen yogurt, any ice cream, CHEDDARS!!!
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time :)
Best Moment this week: Lots of good moments. I got a masage on Thursday that was amazing! Friday afternoon we got to see our little guy at our 20 week sonogram. He is measuring about a week ahead but everything looked great!! PRAISE GOD! They did have some concern on the placement of my placenta but since I already opted for a c-section it's no big deal. We also got to spend time with lots of different friends this weekend :)
Patch is the length of a banana this week & weighs 11 ounces!

Best Moment this week: Lots of good moments. I got a masage on Thursday that was amazing! Friday afternoon we got to see our little guy at our 20 week sonogram. He is measuring about a week ahead but everything looked great!! PRAISE GOD! They did have some concern on the placement of my placenta but since I already opted for a c-section it's no big deal. We also got to spend time with lots of different friends this weekend :)
Patch is the length of a banana this week & weighs 11 ounces!

0 comments:
Post a Comment