Monday, February 13, 2012

19 weeks, looking like 30 ;/


How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: 6 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: do I have to keep up with this one anymore? 16lbs!!
Maternity Clothes: of course
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: Patch for now :)
Movement: Yes
Sleep: ok, toss and turn a lot
What I miss: Not peeing every hour
Cravings: salty foods, frozen yogurt, CHEDDARS!!!
Symptoms: Pain in the back of my neck & my sides fall alseep when I lay on them so I am constantly flipping around.
Best Moment this week: We got to spend time with family in Dallas over the weekend. I felt Patch move a lot and got some really cute clothes for him :)
Patch is the size of a large heirloom tomato this week & weighs 8 ounces!

Next up I will post about all the fun we had this past weekend!!

0 comments: