Monday, February 6, 2012

18 weeks


How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: almost 5 1/2 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure, haven't weighed :/ 
Maternity Clothes: YES! I bought some fun dresses this past weekend!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: Patch for now :)
Movement: YES!!
Sleep: ok, toss and turn a lot
What I miss: Not peeing every hour
Cravings: salty foods, frozen yogurt
Symptoms: Pain in the back of my neck & my sides fall alseep when I lay on them so I am constantly flipping around.
Best Moment this week: We found out we are having a sweet boy!! We are so happy but I can't say I was surprised, I knew it all along. Tanner & I also got a weekend alone trip to San Anotnio and it was no nice and relaxing. He made my birthday perfect!
Patch is the size of a bell pepper this week & weighs 7 ounces!

0 comments: