We had our much anticipated (for us) gender reveal party last Wednesday!
We went in for our sonogram at 8:45 that morning. She let us see everything but the legs. Patch was all over the place...went from head up to head down in a matter of a second and wouldn't stay still long enough for a good profile view. When it came time for the gender she made us close our eyes...hardest thing ever!! I wanted to peek so bad! She was able to tell pretty fast and then we got more time to watch our sweet Patch move all over the place again.
After the sonogram we luckily had a busy day to keep our mind off of it. My good friend Shelley was the one to receive the envelope first but I made her wait alllll day ;) Around 3:30pm I took her the envelope and she was off to buy the reveal in blue or pink!
We rushed home after work to start cooking and getting everything set up.
We had everyone mark their guess, well almost everyone. And then they had to wear a blue or pink necklace!
I bought blue & pink cupcakes for the kiddos
Some of the decorations, I was still cooking more food!
This is what happens when we are all busy....
Pre-Reveal Pic
We had to come up with a new idea real quick from our balloon idea. But it turned out way fun!!
IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Trying to convince Parker..lol...she still thinks she is having a sister
yayyyy! Baby Patch is a BOY!
All the kids wanted to play
Thanks to our friend Angela Pregler for taking the pics. She will probably kill me for not letting her edit before posting :) We had so much fun and definitely a day we will always get to remember. Angela's husband took video for us so I will post as soon as I figure out how! My dad came late because of work so we got to watch the video with him where it shows the sonogram tech finding the BOY parts!! It is definitely a boy! Now we have to come up with a name for little Patch but his nickname will do for now :)







1 comments:
This looks so fun and cute! I will definitely have to do this one day!
Post a Comment