Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rome, Part 2

Friday was our "free" day to do whatever. First up..shopping!! They had a street named Via del Corso that was filled with stores & was pretty packed. We spent most of our day here walking the strip.
It was here that I found this little beauty. It was 4 stories of greatness! Tanner was such a trooper. He would sit outside and people watch while I got my fix.

After some shopping we went to see the Pantheon. We got to see Rafael's tomb. The architecture is amazing!!

On our way back to the hotel for a quick nap before another night on the town I took some pictures of some old architecture that is still standing. Pretty amazing!


 This told a story, it had different images chiseled all around it.

We did a TON of map reading!!
 And a lot of resting. I wish I wore a pedometer to see how far we walked the whole trip. I think I lost weight instead of gaining it!

These are all pretty brief but I have a million pictures and it would take forever to put all of them up.

0 comments: