Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rome, Italy Part 1

We took off to Rome for Tanner's 30th birthday!! We enjoyed our time together without Parker, phone, computer, etc. The flights were really really long but we managed to pull through and have a wonderful time.


View from our hotel balcony!
  Our first stop was the Coliseum
 Beautiful!

Our first night we headed out to have dinner. There were food places everywhere you look. We headed towards the Trevi fountain and found this cute little restaurant. We loved sitting outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. 

 Tanner ordered a cappuccino. It was more like a double shot of coffee. Tasted horrible but really gave you a boost!

Their food is quite different. I had lasagna the first night and it was pretty good, you can really taste all their ingredients. The salad wasn't too great and it was $11, just for a side salad. Crazy!

After dinner we walked to the Trevi Fountain. It was PACKED!! It was really pretty at night though. I knew I had to throw a coin, they say if you throw a coin in this fountain you will return to Rome.


I laughed so hard about this picture. Tanner did so good about taking mine at the perfect time and then when I took his this is what I got, haha.


0 comments: