I decided to deactivate my Facebook. I didn't completely delete it because let's be honest, I am sure one day I will "need" it back. I love having Facebook to keep up with friends and relatives far away. But I feel I was on it WAY too much and taking precious time away from my Parker, Tanner and God. I would lay in bed on my phone when I could be reading my bible. I would sit in Parker's room, on the floor, with my phone in hand while she is begging me to play. I would be on Facebook in the car when I could be getting in valuable talk time with my husband. I hate that! So I am going to try really hard not to get back on...unfortunately when you deactivate all you have to do to reactivate is log back in...ugh, so easy! I love being able to get on at work but I was abusing it. So please update your blogs so I can keep up with everyone!! :)
1 week ago

2 comments:
So proud of you Jodi, facebook is a great way to keep up with people, but I'm like you and WAY over use it... its like a time filler/waster. I've had a hard time trying to stay off it even for a whole day (seriously why have I made it such a habit). I think deleting the app from my phone would be a good start - good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way! PS - Parker's bday theme was adorable! You did a great job!
I wondered where you went..lol :) At least you can still keep up on blogs. I need to update my blog, it has been a long time. But anyways that is great that you have such awesome discipline to just deactivate fb, I don't know that I could do that. I hope that it is easy and you get lots of extra time with P :)
Post a Comment