Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend

 
 
Friday was a first for Parker and I see MANY more in our future. Friday night she had her first friend sleepover. Granted she has stayed with family and even a friend while we were out of town. But this was her first sleepover just to have a sleepover at the age of 4. This is the same age I was when I spent the night for the first time with my best friend at the time :)
Lillie & Parker are BFF's and fight just like sisters. When they are together they get so giddy and I love to see their excitement. Friday night Lille came to our house for a slumber party. It poured for a few minutes just as they were pulling up. So after we ate pizza the girls headed outside to play on the wet trampoline. These girls were in heaven!! They stayed in the backyard getting wet and muddy for hours...until it was dark! I made them come in and take a bath and get ready for bed. Tanner built a fun canopy/tent thing about Parkers bed and they thought it was the coolest thing ever!!
Our first sleepover was a success and so happy Parker has a best friend who she loves to spend time with & also in the same class at school & dance.
 


Saturday we went to a friends' daughters birthday party. It was pajama & pancake party and of course my daughter would not wear her pajamas! She didn't get why she would and is always in a hurry in the mornings to get dressed in clothes.
After the party we met daddy & Liam at the mall. They were buying matching hats. They look so cute together...love these boys! Tanner, Liam, Tanner's brother, Kip (our nephew) and Tanner's dad are headed to Dallas this weekend for a boys trip. I think this is such a fun idea and excited for the memories they will make!

I tried uploading apic of the boys in their matching hats but it's not letting me...I hope I haven't exceeded my picture limit :(
 



0 comments: