Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Parker starts "Pre-K" & house is almost finished!!


At Midland College the 4 year old class isn't a huge difference from the 3 year old class but we still thought it was fun and would take a picture of the first day. All the kids from her 3 year old class move up with her so that makes the transition easy and she already knew the teachers from seeing them every day. It is sad seeing her in the last class of the hallway which means her last year at MC. 

  The only kind of pictures I get these days...full on cheesin..
 
House update!
We went by last night and they have our shutters on
Carpet installed
All the drawers and mirrors in place in the bathrooms
Appliances installed
and a lady was there cleaning everything!
It should be done on 9/5...so stinking excited!!
All that is really left is touchups & landscaping.
 
 
I have been slighty obsessed with Pinterest lately. I want to redo every single room. This is our bedding we just got in for our Master Bedroom!
 
This guy...

Gotta love him. I call him T-bag by the way :)


 
 


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the bedding! So fun and the house looks beautiful! Getting close!