I really dont know the exact name for these so I gave it my own. It really should be called
The best thing you have ever eaten!
These little sandwich things are delicious! A friend posted the recipe the other day and it sounded really easy to make and I like easy. I also like crockpot meals. Hope you enjoy these as much as my family did. We even had them for leftovers 3 times!!
4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle buffalo sauce (your choice)
1 packet of ranch seasoning
Hawaiian rolls (I used just regular rolls)
6 slices of swiss cheese (I used grated cheddar cheese)
Please the chicken into the crockpot. Combine the buffalo sauce and ranch in a separate bowl then pour on top of chicken. Cook on high for 6 hours. Shred and serve how you like!

1 comments:
oh my goodness...those are Travis' favorite sandwich...i make them often.(thanks interest..haha) we do the same thing..eat leftovers for days...if there are any! haha. however, I have never served them on king rolls..travis' other love...looks like I know what I am cooking asap. Thanks for the great recipe/suggestion!
Post a Comment