Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dance Class

Parker is on her 2nd week of dance class. She is taking classes at Dee-Ann's, the same place I danced at from age 3-18. One of her teachers is even the same teacher I had in highschool. So far she has loved going. It's 2 days a week for a month, they call it a Summer workshop to get the little ones ready for a full year class. She seems so big walking into class all by herself with her dance bag and tap shoes on. I think she mainly loves it because she gets a sucker at the end :) We don't get to watch but the very last class all the parents get to come watch what they have learned! She comes home each time showing us what she has learned...shuffle, hop step & how to curtsy(sp?). Hopefully she contiues to love it!!




1 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun! She looks so cute all dressed up!