Monday, June 18, 2012

37 Weeks...Full term!

How Far Along: 37 weeks, 2 to go! I seriously don't get how woman go beyond their due date...
Size of baby: should be over 19 inches..but if he is like his sister he is a shorty and still at 17 inches :) 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: ehh, who cares...almost done!
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett
Movement: TONS, his jabs are really starting to hurt not that he is stronger and has less room in there
Sleep: It's been ok. I am up every hour for a bathroom trip and still can't lay on a specific side too long. To move from one side to another is a huge chore.
What I miss: I have been really missing my regular clothes..I am down to about 4 outfits that I just switch out. I miss not being able to pick up Parker so easily. I want to walk normal again, fit into a restaurant booth more easily, not get looks everywhere I go, not be so paranoid about a sweet human growing inside of me, lean over the sink..I have to turn to the side, really I could go on and on ;)
Cravings: nothing lately..I'm actually getting tired of eating. I get so miserable because there is no more room for anything in my belly!
 Symptoms: lots of braxton hicks,  hands and feet are swelling pretty bad, my feet hurt, heat flashes, bad back pain,  HOT ALL THE TIME!! In so much pain around my pelvic bone.
Best Moment this week: I had a dr appointment on Friday. They did the Strep B test and then just the usual measuring of the belly and heartbeat. Everything looks good so we are still shooting for the July 3rd c-section. We also got to have Parker's birthday a month early. I will post pictures soon!
Patch is the size of a stalk of swiss chard and should weigh about 6 1/2 lbs.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

The count down is seriosuly on!!!