I made these little beauties last night for dinner, I go all out ;) They were sooo simple and delish!
Ingredients
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 40 slices pepperoni
- 4 mozz string cheese cut into halves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place 5 pepperoni pieces on each. Place a piece of cheese on the short side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting with the short side; pinch seams to seal. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. I even bought pizza sauce for dipping or ranch if you are like my daughter...both were good :)
ENJOY!

1 comments:
I LOVE making these too, they're delicious! I haven't tried it with the garlic powder though... I will next time I make them! yumm!
Post a Comment