How Far Along: 33 weeks, 6 to go
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I quit looking until my awesome husband looked for me and told me...ahhhh ;)
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett
Movement: TONS, his jabs are really starting to hurt not that he is stronger and has less room in there
Sleep: I've been sleeping really good the past few nights...no more restless legs thank goodness!
What I miss: Not peeing every 15 minutes, being able to bend over, shaving my legs haha..that's a hard one now, normal clothes, sleeping on my back and stomach, picking up Parker, walking without running out of breath.
Movement: TONS, his jabs are really starting to hurt not that he is stronger and has less room in there
Sleep: I've been sleeping really good the past few nights...no more restless legs thank goodness!
What I miss: Not peeing every 15 minutes, being able to bend over, shaving my legs haha..that's a hard one now, normal clothes, sleeping on my back and stomach, picking up Parker, walking without running out of breath.
Cravings: Still craving Cheddars, I want it everyday...mmm Spinach Dip! Caffeine, sweets
Symptoms: braxton hicks..I never had these with Parker, hungry all the time, hands and feet are starting to swell, heat flashes, bad back pain, stuffy nose, HOT ALL THE TIME!! I'm curious if I have dialated a little because I am starting to get mild cramps.
Best Moment this week: We picked a DATE!! Not the date I wanted but I guess I can't be selfish. We set my c-section for Tuesday, July 3rd. Tanner's birthday is July 2nd so I chose that one first but he was booked so I went with the next option. Busy July month. Tanner, Liam, the 4th, our niece Lindsay, my SIL Cara and Parker will all share a July birthday!!
We also took 3 Year pics of Parker this weekend. It's a little early but I am trying to get everything out of the way before Liam comes. She also took a couple maternity ones of me too. Parker was a ham but did so good! Those pics as well as baby shower pics I will post soon.
Patch is the size of a pineapple and should weigh around 4 1/2 lbs.

Symptoms: braxton hicks..I never had these with Parker, hungry all the time, hands and feet are starting to swell, heat flashes, bad back pain, stuffy nose, HOT ALL THE TIME!! I'm curious if I have dialated a little because I am starting to get mild cramps.
Best Moment this week: We picked a DATE!! Not the date I wanted but I guess I can't be selfish. We set my c-section for Tuesday, July 3rd. Tanner's birthday is July 2nd so I chose that one first but he was booked so I went with the next option. Busy July month. Tanner, Liam, the 4th, our niece Lindsay, my SIL Cara and Parker will all share a July birthday!!
We also took 3 Year pics of Parker this weekend. It's a little early but I am trying to get everything out of the way before Liam comes. She also took a couple maternity ones of me too. Parker was a ham but did so good! Those pics as well as baby shower pics I will post soon.
Patch is the size of a pineapple and should weigh around 4 1/2 lbs.

1 comments:
I am almost postive Liam will be here before Beckett! July sounds like a full month in your household!
Post a Comment