Monday, May 14, 2012

32 Weeks

How Far Along: 32 weeks, 7 to go
Size of baby: A little over 17 inches 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I quit looking until my awesome husband looked for me and told me...ahhhh ;)
Maternity Clothes: of course!
Gender: BABY BOY!!
Name: William "Liam" Garrett
Movement: TONS, now it's starting to hurt!
Sleep: what's that? I did get a 2 hour nap yesterday for Mother's Day :)
What I miss: Not peeing every 15 minutes, being able to bend over, shaving my legs haha..that's a hard one now, normal clothes, sleeping on my back and stomach, sleeping a full night, picking up Parker, walking without running out of breath.
Cravings: Still craving Cheddars, I want it everyday...mmm Spinach Dip! I am also loving Wall Street. Caffeine, sweets
 Symptoms: braxton hicks..I never had these with Parker, hungry all the time, hands and feet are starting to swell, heat flashes, bad back pain, stuffy nose, HOT ALL THE TIME!! I'm curious if I have dialated a little because I am starting to get mild cramps.
Best Moment this week: Mother's Day :) I am so proud to be a momma to my sweet Parker and this precious baby boy growing in my belly. Parker told me Happy Mother's Day a thousand times yesterday and her and daddy bought me sweet gifts. I also got to spend time with my momma who is my best friend...perfect day!
Also, my good friend Jenna, who has been pregnant with me this whole time, had her sweet baby boy this past Tuesday. He is perfect and it makes me even more ready to meet Liam!
Patch is the size of a jicama (what??) and weighs a little over 4 lbs.
We get to pick my c-section date this Friday...praying for end of June...I am BEYOND READY!



Sweet baby Sam! I am in love, he is so handsome!


My baby shower for Liam is this Thursday! So excited to spend time with my sweet friends & family!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay for baby shower! Hope you get showered with lots of goddies for lil Liam! And baby Sam is sooooo cute, look at all that hair!

Sarah said...

I am just catching up on your blog and love it! Yay for your growing baby boy and I always love reading about sweet little Parker! Such a fun little family you have!

aquintana said...

Liam will be so handsome! Hang in there, you are almost to the finish line.

aquintana said...

Liam will be so handsome! Hang in there, you are almost to the finish line.