Thursday, January 5, 2012

5 Years!!

We are celebrating our 5 year anniversary today!! I feel like 5 years is a milestone right? I love getting to spend everyday with my best friend. I would marry him all over again :)
My husband is usually bad about giving me my presents early but he did so good this year!! He kept everything a secret. And when I read my card this morning here is what it said.

This is your present:
We will be spending your birthday weekend in San Antonio at the Marriott that you have always wanted to stay at and you can go on a shopping spree!!!

WHAT???
I used to go to San Antonio every year for dance competion from about 9 years old all the way to my senior year. There is a HUGE Mariott right on the Riverwalk. When I was younger I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. All the families would stay there. But my parents would never let us stay there. Now that I am older I know why, because it is pretty $$$. I have always had an obsession with it until this day and have never stayed there. My husband knew about my obsession and is now making it a reality. I am so so excited. Best present ever!!! Besided my Abby girl...she was my Christmas present a few years ago. She is a gift that keeps on giving.

Love you Husband!!! You did so good!!!

January 5, 2007
 First Dance

 Honeymoon...whoa I was tan with some bleached hair haha


1st Year Anniversary we spent in Jamaica!!


2nd Anniversary we spent in Cancun with Parker in my belly

Date night for our 3rd Anniversary!

4 Years!!
Tonight we get a yummy dinner at Garlic Press ;)

0 comments: