Not much going on this week...
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: almost 4 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 lbs total
Maternity Clothes: yes, they are much more comfy! I am showing early with this baby.
Gender: find out February 1st!
Name: Patch
Movement: not sure??
Sleep: ok, toss and turn a lot
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach & my favorite jeans!
Cravings: salty foods
Symptoms: headaches
Best Moment this week: heard the heartbeat today!! 150
Patch is the size of a apple this week & weighs 2 1/2ounces!
We are having a gender reveal party on February 1st!! We go to the sonogram that morning and will have them write the gender on a piece of paper. We want to find out with our friends and family that evening!! I am so excited since this is more than likely our last baby!! I think we have also nailed down a boy name and girl name..but then again we changed Parker's 2 weeks before she was born ;)
Tanner is shooting for boy of course and I am shooting for another little Parker ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment