Phewwww...I finally made it!! The 1st trimester this pregnancy was no fun. Now that my nausea is finally going away and my energy is returning I am excited to get into planning mode.
We cleaned out the guest bedroom this weekend that will soon be the baby's room. It was our "junk room" that I LOVED having. Where are we going to put our junk now?? We get new carpet laid this Thursday and we find out the sex in 3 weeks so then it will be decorating time!!
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: almost 3 1/2 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs total
Maternity Clothes: yes, they are much more comfy! I am showing early with this baby.
Gender: find out February 1st!
Name: Patch
Movement: still too soon
Sleep: Been horrible the last few nights :(
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach & my favorite jeans!
Cravings: Cheesy popcorn
Symptoms: headaches, some stretching pain
Best Moment this week: finally having my nausea subside :)
Patch is the size of a lemon this week & weighs 1 1/2ounces!

Size of baby: almost 3 1/2 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs total
Maternity Clothes: yes, they are much more comfy! I am showing early with this baby.
Gender: find out February 1st!
Name: Patch
Movement: still too soon
Sleep: Been horrible the last few nights :(
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach & my favorite jeans!
Cravings: Cheesy popcorn
Symptoms: headaches, some stretching pain
Best Moment this week: finally having my nausea subside :)
Patch is the size of a lemon this week & weighs 1 1/2ounces!

0 comments:
Post a Comment