We woke up this morning to tons of SNOW!! I go to bed so early that I wasn't expecting this at all until I saw a text from my dad saying schools were closed. Monday's are my busy days at work so I knew I needed to go in. But Tanner also has a busy week so he needed to as well so we took turns all day. I went in first, then came home, then went back and so on. It actually worked out really good.
Parker and I had a fun day!! We made cookies, played in the snow, played tea party, made snow ice cream, puzzles and did each other's hair a million times! Love days with my little girl.
She loved the snow!
Pretty cookies ;)
I am having so much fun with my new iphone & the camera apps!
I am trying to not get my hopes up but yesterday and today have actually been mild sick days. I am still a little nauseas in the evenings but nothing like it has been. This can be a really good thing or a scary thing, I don't want my symptoms going away too soon since that is a big sign of miscarriage. I am 9 weeks tomorrow & my dr said usually it peaks at 10 weeks and then go down but of course everyone and every pregnancy is different. We just made our 11 week ultrasound today for December 20th. Hopefully everything will go smoothly until then. Thanks for all your prayers, they are much appreciated!!
YAY for a late start tomorrow! Hopefully we get to sleep in!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment