How Far Along: 11 weeks
Size of baby: Almost 2 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes, they are much more comfy!
Gender: ?
Name: Patch
Movement: still too soon
Sleep: I go to sleep so early that I have been waking up in the middle of night and have a hard time going back to sleep.
What I miss: feeling normal with no sickness, I thought I was getting better until yesterday morning..ha
Cravings: kinda over the carrots and ranch, anything that sounds good at the time.
Symptoms: nausea in the evenings, hungry all the time, and headaches
Best Moment this week: We had a wonderful sonogram yesterday. Patch was right on schedule and everything looked great. We are so amazed by God and so blessed. Patch is looking like a baby now. We even got to see him squirm around :)
Patch is the size of a fig this week & is almost fully formed.
We now go in every 4 weeks and find out the gender February 1st!
Praise The Lord!
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment