When we first put up the Christmas tree I expected Parker to be in awe of it...but she could care less. Last night was the first time she was really into it and the presents. We sat around the tree and she asked who each present belonged too a million times!! It was really cute, she memorized where hers were :)
So we of course had to take pictures by the tree...
The dogs needed their picture too!
Saturday night our good friends, the Lamb's, had some friends over for dinner and games. We love hanging out with all of them...it's always a good time. Loaded Questions = a must for any get together!
Parker got in some Landry loving time
Last week we made some goodies for Parker's teachers at school. I got the idea from Pinterest and even got a free download to make the labels.
I am so excited Christmas is less than a week away!! I love this time of year!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment