Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend

Tanner took P to the dr on Thursday & thankfully she tested negative for RSV. The nurse had said she had pink eye but after Dr. R looked at it she said it looked like a bad cold that moved into her eyes as well as an ear infection. I stayed home with her on Friday so she could get better. The dr gave her some amoxicillin & ear drops, that helped clear it up in just a day. No more matted eyes or tugging at her ears. Tanner & I both caught her little cold now :(
Saturday since Parker was feeling much better we got to go to my friend Megans house & play with her little daughter Macie that is only 3 weeks younger than Parker. Of course they are still at the age where it's just starring at eachother but it was mainly for us girls to be able to hang out & talk. It's nice getting to talk & spend time with other friends who are going through the same phase of life. I can't wait to spend more time with Megan & little Macie!

crashing...


Parker ♥ Macie


Checking eachother out


Sunday Tanner & I worked with the 2 year olds again. This time is was a little easier, I guess because we were understanding the flow better. They have short attention spans so we are constantly moving onto a new project every 10 minutes or so. I have to say I have a favorite little girl, her name is Graci. She is precious!! She loves for me to hold her & sit on my lap during worship & story time. That afternoon Tanner & I went on a little date to the movies. My mom wanted to watch Parker while we did some things around the house but since I got so much done on Friday we decided to spend this time going to a movie. We saw Extraordinary Measures, it was pretty good. It made me tear up a lot because now having a daughter of my own...I could relate somewhat to this family...they would risk anything to save their children's lives!

0 comments: