Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3 Year Anniversary!

3 years ago today I married my best friend. I made a vowel in front of God to love him, cherish him, walk faithfully with him, respect him, & grow with him through whatever life may bring us. 3 years ago my life was changed forever.

3 years have passed & it’s hard to believe all the things that have happened & changed in these 3 years. I love my husband more & more everyday & even more when I see him with our daughter. It’s a new kind of love that I never saw before having Parker. He is such a wonderful father & I am so thankful for God giving him to Parker & I, we are so unworthy of his gratefulness.

Tanner & I bought our first house a year after we married. We have lots of memories in this house. We will never forget the happiness we shared the day we bought our very first home together or the countless hours we spent making our house into our home or the bedroom we prayed in every night for a sweet baby or the kitchen where we screamed, cried & hugged in when we found out we were pregnant or the time spent together fixing up our daughter’s first room or the day we got to walk in the door with our new precious daughter or the living room where we spent a few Holidays with family or the floor where we spend most of our time these days playing with miss P. We will never forget these precious moments we spent in our very first home together!

The past 3 years have been simply amazing; I am excited for each new day with my family. I can't wait for the new memories we will make in the coming years & in our new home!

Happy Anniversary Babe, I Love you so much!




Our wedding was full of LAUGHS ;)



First Dance


Yeah, we smashed eachother with cake


I'll love you forever...I promise


Crazy wedding party :)


Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta! (2007)



1st Anniversary in Jamaica (2008)


Riviera Maya! (July 2008)



We're PREGNANT!! November 18, 2008


2nd Anniversary trip to Cancun with baby Parker in tow (2009)



32 weeks pregnant!


Our world changed forever ~ July 14, 2009


My sweet family!

3 comments:

Mallory Buck said...

Sweet blog! Happy Anniversary. I teared up reading about the moments in your house, lol! You have a beautiful family!
~Mallory

Jessica said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

♥Jodi said...

Thank you both!