Half a year old…ahhhh!
Parker is getting fun; you can play with her & interact with her. Tanner & I try to beat each other to waking her up in the mornings, so much fun! She is so happy to see us and just starts flopping her legs & arms everywhere. I love being able to walk into a room she is in & get an instant smile…even if I just walked out of the room 2 seconds ago ;) I guess she doesn’t know time yet! Oh my little girl, we love you so much! Her laugh is the best noise in the world. We are putting her highchair together this week that we have had stored in our garage. We are excited for her to start sitting in her own chair now that she can sit up better. I’m sure her pedi will want us to up the solids so she will have more “meal” times during the day mixed in with her bottles.
Miss P is doing lots of new things these days….
~ Has her 2 bottom teeth
~ Sits momentarily without support
~ holds her own bottle (my favorite)
~ can grab & pick up objects (which all go straight to the mouth)
~ can roll from side to side but doesn’t dare to roll over, she has a couple times but that’s it ;)
~ Knows her name
~ loves to watch the dogs & will reach out to touch them
~ we have discovered a few ticklish spots!
~ sleeping about 12 hours a night
~ Loves her jumper!
~ Loves playing peek-a-boo
~ Sweet potatoes are her fav :)
We go to the pedi tomorrow for her 6 month apt & shots :( We also close on our house (hopefully) right afterwards so this should be an interesting afternoon!


1 comments:
Jodi,
I can't believe precious little Parker is 6 months!! It is going by soooo fast! We have to get together for a playdate with her and Atleigh!! Can't wait to see ya'll new home!!
Post a Comment