Thursday, June 26, 2014

Monster Dog

Of course none of our dogs get called by their real names. Abby = shmelly girl, Gunner = Gun Gun, Gunner Bunner, Monster (he thinks his name is NO!), then Cooper to me is "little man" and I won't say what he is to Tanner. Serisouly, this dog is like 7 now and will still do whatever the heck he wants!

I have to admit...I hated Gunner when we first got him...hated him. We had just gotten our dogs to be lazy with us and then enters this crazy wild puppy + he's huge! He has door our brand new door on our brand new home to pieces. We will be fixing that soon for new buyers :( He's chewed several shoes, kids' toys, bedding, you name it...he even chews on Cooper and Abby.


 Gunner picks on Cooper ALL DAY LONG so then Cooper growls at Gunner ALL DAY LONG...and then you always see them laying together. I think they are secretly best friends.
 
Isn't he pretty?? I can't say the same for our backyard though.
 He thinks he is the size of the dachshunds.
 
Where mommy is...Cooper & Gunner will be!
 
Loving bath time with the kids!
 
Crazy dog!
 
BUT
We are big time animal lovers so I knew I would grow to love Gunner. A couple months ago & a couple attempts to give him away(God must want him with us) we just decided to keep him eventhough our friend Mike really wants to have him now that he is getting his own house.

So I have no accepted him as part of the family and excited for him to get a little older and calm down :)

0 comments: