Our house is right on schedule and we are getting more and more excited each day! Last week they worked on the HVAC and rough electrical. Right now we are in the inspection phase and will be able to go down there over the next couple of weeks and do an open wall tour before they begin sheetrock.
1 week ago






2 comments:
Your house is looking mighty fine! I love the look of it from the front. Am I seeing a sun room there? Nice! I'm sure that house would look absolutely spectacular once it's finished. I hope everything goes as breezy as the HVAC installation. All the best!
Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express
The house looks great guys! I'm really starting to get a homey vibe from it too. I love how the windows produce beautiful lighting. I'm truly excited for that project. Keep us updated! We would love to see how the house turns out, especially when the effort put into it is genuine and consistent. All the best to you and your family, Jodi! :)
Michael Anderson @ Anderson Rogers Insurance
Post a Comment