Thursday, May 15, 2014

Necklace Holder

My husband likes to get crafty here and there. I have a armoir for all my jewelry but the necklace part is overloaded and I can't even shut the doors to it. They also get all tangled and we all know that annoying. My neighbor, Rhegan, was having her husband make her a necklace holder for Mother's Day. I had seen some similar ideas on Pinterest so Tanner decided to make me one. He wanted to paint it and make it all fancy but I have been on an "everything white" kick. I love white and how clean it looks. So I kept mine white. I love the way it turned out though I could already use another one because I have several more that won't fit. I like jewelry...


 
Next project is my scarves. I have several and they are just wrapped around ONE hanger. So off to Pinterest for more ideas. Seriously, what did we do before Pinteres?!?!?!

0 comments: