Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weekend


Saturday night, after a looooong day of company picnic, we went to eat at Osakas for Nana's 80th birthday! Wow, what a blessing to get to have an 80th birthday. God is good!

I adore this picture...only because I love that little boys can run around with just shorts on and it be no big thing :)

Oreo is the neighborhood cat. It came up to this house a few years back. They started feeding it and now it hangs out on their porch. It is the sweetest cat we have ever met. It knows no stranger, loves to be pet, will jump down & come to you when he hears his name and will rub all over you & even lay on his back for you to pet his tummy! Parker loves to "go find Oreo" everyday after school. Since Tanner has allergies to cats we will never have our own so Oreo will do :)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Liam has grown so much, not such a baby anymore:( I also love that yellow outfit of yours, SUPER CUTE! I think I need to shop with you!