Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best Friends


Parker is obsessed with her friend, Lillie. They are at school with eachother everyday, all day yet when she gets home that is still all she talks about. They have even been getting in trouble a lot lately because they are in their own Parker/Lillie world. So they don't listen, mind or behave when they are together. Their teachers have had to split them up a lot! But...they are so cute together and I love that Parker has a best friend at school everyday...it makes her so excited to go.


They also have dance together every Monday. This picture was from their dance pics at the studio. The funny thing is..Lillie's mom and I worked together at Cheddar's a long time ago so it's funny seeing our kids together now.


We can't leave out Reagan (far left) and Elizabeth (far right)...they also go to daycare with Parker & Lillie as well as in the same dance class. I love these little girls & their mommies!


0 comments: